If you have read my previous articles then you will know that I started off by listing 5 reasons why Lubuntu is a good replacement for Windows XP and you may have read the alternative reviews that I listed and following on from that you may have tried out the live version of Lubuntu.
- Create a backup copy of your current Windows XP setup.
- Copy important files from your computer to external sources such as DVDs, USB drives, external hard drives and cloud backup services.
- Export your Internet Explorer bookmarks
- Make sure you know all your usernames and passwords for all sites and applications you use.
- Make sure your system is ready to go