How To Install Microsoft Office For Debian/Ubuntu
- Sign into Office 365 (you need an account and it costs a monthly subscription fee)
- Click the install button which downloads an executable file to your computer called "setup.x86.en-US_o365HomePremRetail.exe"
- Visit https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-linux
- Download the free trial (although to continue using Office you will need to pay for the software at some point). The full version costs £38.
- The download is a debian file (.DEB). Double clicking on the file installs Crossover.