The book has three main sections:
The first section deals with the installation of Ubuntu, the second looks at the launch bar and the applications contained within in.
Finally the third part looks at the applications that are installed by default within Ubuntu.
Quick Start - Desktop Tour
Top 10 features you need to know about
- 1 cover page
- A page that says "Instant Ubuntu by Christian Edwards"
- A page about Packt Publishing
- About the author
- About the reviewer
- Another page about Packt Publishing
- A third page about Packt Publishing
- A blank page
- 2 pages which contain the table of contents
- A brief introduction to "Instant Ubuntu"
- Another blank page
- 1 page describing what Ubuntu is
- 38 pages of actual content
- 3 pages describing other books by Packt Publishing.