Win a free copy of the book "Instant Ubuntu"Hello everyone, as promised earlier in the week I am pleased to announce the first ever contest on Everyday Linux User.
I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organise a giveaway of "Instant Ubuntu".
Three people have the chance to win a digital copy of the book.
Keep reading to find out how to enter.
Overview of "Instant Ubuntu"
You can read my review of "Instant Ubuntu" here.
An overview of the contents include sections on
- Downloading the free Ubuntu ISO
- Connect with friends and family using popular social media platforms, email and chat
- Use the Ubuntu Software Centre to install new applications
- Explore the included media applications and play music and watch videos
- Setup automatic backups stored securely in the Ubuntu One cloud
- Be productive at work and school with the LibreOffice productivity suite
- Install up-to-date drivers to support cutting edge video and network hardware
- Join a worldwide community of open source enthusiasts
How to enterAll you need to do to enter is head on over to the book page at Packt Publishing and look through the product description of the book.
Drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you most about this book. It is that simple.
You can also enter the competition by sending me an email via the contact email icon at the top of the blog.
There are 3 copies of the book up for grabs and the winner will be decided by me. Get creative with your comments and emails as the ones that I like the best will win.
The competition will last for 2 weeks and the closing date is Friday 22nd November at 22:00 GMT. (I will give you a reminder nearer the time).
Winners will be contacted by email (so if you are using the comments to enter then it is essential that you use a real email address).
All I can say is that you've got to be in it to win it.